- Support the development and execution of all Company’s initiatives and strategies in the region.
- Build and manage relationships with local and international client facing, marketing, middle and back office teams to ensure success of Company’s projects and strategies.
- Assist in localizing website and KYC standards that complies with international regulations and ethical standards of the company.
- Anticipate client’s needs and propose alternative business solutions in a timely manner.
- Assist in growing the company’s affiliate and introducing broker business.
- Continually capitalizes upon opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Provide exceptional support to existing client base including platform usage, market commentary and product education.
- Has a can do attitude and willingness to learn with the intention to go above and beyond to achieve all tasks.
- Planning and project management skills to manage time and information effectively and efficiently.
- Strong interest, knowledge and passion on global financial markets
- Flexibility in working shifts
- Previous sales, tele-marketing and service oriented experience is a plus.
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese is a must. Other Language skills will be a plus.
- Good MS office skills and familiarity of Salesforce software preferred.
- Fresh Graduate / No experience in Finance Industry will be considered, formal training will be provided.
- Candidate should be eligible to work in HK. IANG Visa holder are welcomed.