eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 10 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for a Head of Broker Dealer Operations. This role will be responsible to ensure that business offerings under FINRA and SEC jurisdictions are professionally managed in full compliance with all rules and regulations and play a key role in scaling operations from the ground up.
- Manage and oversee all U.S. broker dealer operations
- Prepare and initiate various application processes from start to finish
- Manage and resolve escalated issues from product, support and operations teams
- Drive automation of operations and compliance
- Manage and communicate directly with regulators and auditors
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in finance, business, or similar interests
- 5+ years of proven experience in fintech (preferred) or in known financial services firms
- Proven experience in overseeing broker dealer operations
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong track record of managing and leading a successful team
- Series 7, 24, 63