eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 10 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for an Operations Manager. This role will be responsible to ensure that business offerings under FINRA and SEC jurisdictions are professionally managed in full compliance with all rules and regulations and play a key role in scaling operations from the ground up.
- Manage U.S. broker dealer operations including mission critical vendor relationships.
- Daily liaison with execution and settlement counterpart(s); responsible for proper daily trade matching and settlement and all trade reporting obligations are current and proper.
- Compliance escalation management for all trade errors and various trade limits.
- Operational compliance for data retention for all trade related data.
- Responsible, with compliance, for the ongoing relationship with the settlement firm.
- Prepare and initiate various application processes from start to finish.
- Regular interaction with product and compliance team to ensure roll-out of system updates or enhancements are tested and functioning as it relates to trade and clearing firm interaction prior to launch.
- Manage and resolve escalated issues from product, support and operations teams.
- Drive automation of operations and compliance.
- Responsible for performing the ongoing trade monitoring and surveillance program in accordance with SEC and FINRA rules to ensure firm compliance. Responsible for annual 4311 review with settlement firm.
- Regular review of firms written supervisory procedures with compliance to ensure functions related to broker dealer operations are captured correctly.
- Manage and communicate with regulators and auditors, alongside compliance. Assist compliance in responding to ad hoc regulatory inquiries regarding trade and trade reporting throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in finance, business, or similar interests
- 5+ years of proven experience in fintech (preferred) or in known financial services firms
- Deep experience in overseeing broker dealer operations
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong track record of managing and leading a successful operations team with a preference on hands on/ start up experience
- Series 7,99, 63 and preference to Series 24 (willing to work towards additional licenses as needed)