Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 7 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talent to join our amazing team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, tidy, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team and corporate area of eToro.
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will be responsible for providing senior management and executives with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
eToro seeks a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A;) manager for our rapidly growing company. This position will partner with the CFO, as well as the leadership team to track and analyze monthly financial results, develop and maintain a strategic forward looking projections and multi-year plans, as well as monitor headcount and requisition tracking.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Develop and maintain an effective financial planning, reporting, KPI’s, and analysis process.
- Monitor headcount and requisitions
- Drive annual budgeting process and monthly analysis for operating expenses.
- Building and monitoring compensation model for sales and retention.
- Develop financial models and analysis in order to increase business optimization.
- Support and enhance remote offices planning, financial policies, procedures and KPI’s to be aligned with HQ requirements.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop strategic multi-year plans and analyze/evaluate investments and initiatives necessary to achieve customer goals.
- Perform deep dive analysis requiring financial modeling to develop recommendations and impact the decision making of senior leadership
·Want to Join? You’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Accounting or related field
- 6+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- 4+ years of dedicated FP&A; experience
- Advantage: MBA and or CPA
- Highly analytical with advanced financial modelling and reporting skills
- Strong internal customer focus
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical capabilities with ability to model new growth scenarios to help business partners make sound financial decisions
- Detail oriented
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment