Hello community! It’s that time of the month again – NFP time!
The Non-Farm Payrolls are coming out on Friday, October 2nd, and once again we’d like to invite you to participate in our prediction promotion.
In order to participate, all you have to do is login and leave a comment under the post that will be published on the eToroExperience wall once a day from September 26th (Saturday) till October 1st 2015 (Thursday).
How to win? It’s simple. Starting from Saturday and through to Thursday, we will publish a post on the eToroExperience wall each day at 8:00 AM (GMT) and you will have from that time until 7:59 AM (GMT) of the next calendar day to post your predictions (on Thurday the 2nd you have until 23:59 GMT).
You can win every single day, that’s six chances to win!
On Friday, following the NFP announcement, we will collect the predictions for each day, and the first 3 people that came closest to the rate for each day will receive $100 in eToro Credits. That’s right we’re giving away $1,800 overall!
REMEMBER: If you make multiple predictions within a single day, we will only consider your last comment as your prediction for the day. We will announce the 18 winners in the following weeks according to the Terms & Conditions.
Good Luck to you all!
Terms and Rules
* The NFP promotion (New eToro Edition) is subject to the following Terms & Conditions
* All prizes are given in eToro Credits.
* Play nice. In case of abuse, users will be automatically disqualified from the promotion.
* Eligibility to participate in this promotion is limited to one account per person, household and/or any environment where mobile devices are accessing our system.
* Users participating who have more than one trading account will be eligible for one prize only.
* The first 3 participants to predict the figure that is closest to the NFP Figure will win.
* Users from the following countries are not eligible to participate in the promotion: United States, Japan, Turkey, Iran, North Korea, China, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines and Sri Lanka.