It’s that time of the month again – NFP time! The Non-Farm Payroll figure – a measure of employment numbers in the U.S. – is being released Friday, July 8th, and once again we’d like to invite you to participate in our @eToroExperience prediction promotion.
In order to participate, all you have to do is login and leave a comment under the daily post on our @eToroExperience wall, between Monday, July 4th and Thursday, July 7th 2016 (a total of 4 days). Each day we will publish a post and you will have from that time until 7:59 AM (GMT) the next calendar day to post your predictions for what the upcoming NFP figure will be (on Thursday the 30th you have until 23:59 GMT).
You are eligible to win a prize every day – that’s four chances to win! On Friday, following the NFP announcement, we will review the predictions tallied each day and the first 3 people that come closest to the actual figure will receive $100 in eToro credit. That’s right, we’re giving away $1,200 in eToro credit!
If you make multiple predictions within a single day, we will only consider your last comment as your final prediction. We will announce the 12 winners within two weeks, as per the Terms & Conditions.
Good luck, everyone!
* The NFP promotion is subject to the following Terms & Conditions
* All prizes are given in eToro Credit.
* Play nice. In cases of abuse, users will be automatically disqualified from the promotion.
* Eligibility to participate in this promotion is limited to one account per person, household and/or any environment where mobile devices are accessing our system.
* Participants with more than one trading account will be eligible for one prize only.
* The first 3 participants to predict the figure that is closest to the NFP figure, as released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics will win.
* Users from the following countries are not eligible to participate in this promotion: United States, Japan, Brazil, Turkey, Canada (including Ontario & Quebec), Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Algeria, Cuba, China, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines, Tunisia, Myanmar, Sudan, Syria and Sri Lanka