The markets are moving and trading opportunities in new and unique assets, as well as traditional assets, need to be discussed. This month’s webcast features several popular investors and CopyPortfolios that have been performing well lately.
- CopyPortfolio Insights
- Global Reserve Currency
- Italian Budget
- Brexit Update
- Crude Oil Stretch
- Opportunities in EEM
- Crypto: Here to Stay
Please feel free to sign up to watch this month’s recorded webcast here.
Webcast breakdown. Use the Chapter widget on the webcast platform to navigate between sections:
2:10min | What we will cover today
6:28min | Risk in crypto and how institutional investors hedge their portfolio
9:50min | Portfolio review of hshuki
14:40min | review of blokhin
18:49min | CannabiscCare has been closed with over 1,167 investors and is already up 14% this year
19:14min | review of InTheGame performance and stocks
23:00min | Sneak peak at a new CopyPortfolio that will cover stocks in Driverless Cars
23:37min | Questions on AMD stock and the dip that occurred bringing it to below 27
30:16min | Questions on Earnings Reports, how does the market value a trade when the market is closed, as the market opens is it long/short immediately?
32:05min | Questions: US market double topped for oncoming market crash?
33:20min | Gold and inflation
38:42min | Bond yields and the review of the US Treasury 10 year chart
40:50min | Italian Budget and review of their bond market and the October 15th deadline
44:58min | Brexit Update – GBP/USD
49:48min | Emerging Markets – Opportunities in EEM
50:23min | Turkish Lira chart review
55:30min | Viewer question: what is your prediction about NZD/USD?
57:23min | Crude Oil Stretch Chart reviewed: https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart
61:07min | Crypto: Here to Stay
65:07min | Viewer question: what evidence do we have that there is going to be a bull run on cryptos? Should we assume we are going to get close or overpass all-time high?
66:00min | Questions on Bitmain IPO – thoughts on the risks/rewards it could offer in BCH and BTC
68:00min | Viewer question: thoughts on Bitmain acquiring Bitcoin Cash Wallet startup?
70:49min | Viewer question on XRP: What’s your view on Ripple releasing xRapid and their future adoption? How bullish are you on XRP? And have you read Ripple’s future forecast report around adoption?
74:29min | The XRP howie test reviewed
77:31min | Viewer question: what are your thoughts on NatGas?
- This content is provided for information and educational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or recommendation.
- The outlook presented is the personal opinion of the analyst and does not represent an official position of eToro.
- Past performance is not an indication of future results. All trading involves risk; only risk capital you are prepared to lose.
- Cryptocurrencies can fluctuate wildly in price and are not appropriate for all investors. Trading cryptocurrencies is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.
- Data presented during the webcast is accurate as of October 3rd, 2018.