The change has come.
A new version of OpenBook has been launched, and it’s all about the way we measure and provide the data and stats of all OpenBook users.
New Gain Formula
- Max Weekly Drawdown – A very powerful insight which shows the biggest weekly loss (gain drop in percentage) during the relevant period. For example: -30% means that the biggest weekly loss (difference between end of week gain and start of week gain) the trader ever had was a 30% loss.
- Average Exposure – This value (0-100 in percentage) shows the average amount of money that the user is trading on. For example: 100% means that the user is “All in”.
- Copiers “Trend” – This important stat was first introduced in the portfolio management feature. Next to the amount of copiers you will find a green or red arrow, which represents the “trend” based on the change in the amount of copiers during the last 7 days. Move your mouse over the arrow and you will see how many copiers the user gained or lost.
- We’ve changed the Profitability Ratio from daily to a weekly basis, so it’s more reflective of the user’s overall performance.
- Recent activity – Below the user names you can see the date of the user’s last trading activity, as we believe that top performing traders should also be active. Move your mouse over this value and you’ll also see what this most recent activity was.
- Country – That’s right, country flags are back!
Your feedback is important! How do you feel about the changes described above? Are there any other changes that you would like to see implemented to the OpenBook rankings or any other feature? If you’ve already tried the latest version of OpenBook, what was your experience like? Please share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comments.