What does it mean to transfer a cryptoasset to the eToro Money crypto wallet?
Crypto transfer is the process of withdrawing crypto from the eToro platform to the eToro Money crypto wallet.
Once you have crypto in your wallet, you can send coins to external wallets.
The process of transferring crypto is one-way only. This means that any crypto you transfer from the eToro platform to your wallet cannot be transferred back to the eToro platform.
Each trade you would like to transfer to your wallet must be transferred individually. It is not possible to combine multiple positions on one crypto into a single transfer.
Please note that we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the transfer feature at any time.
- What is the status of my transfer?
- Why is my crypto transfer still in process?
- How long does it take to transfer crypto?
- What are the requirements to transfer crypto?
- How do I transfer cryptoassets?
- How do I create an ETH wallet?
- How do I create an XRP wallet?
- How do I create a Stellar (XLM) wallet?
- Why can’t I transfer from the eToro Money crypto wallet to the eToro platform?
- If the trader I am copying transfers crypto, what happens to my copied crypto positions?