How do I close a position on the web version of eToro?
To close a trade on the web version of eToro:
- Go to your Portfolio here (or enter your eToro account and click Portfolio in the left-hand menu) to see all the instruments you are currently trading.
- Click on the relevant instrument to see the breakdown into individual positions.
- Click on ‘Close’ next to the position you wish to close.
- On the new screen, click ‘Close Trade’ at the bottom.
Your request will be executed during market hours.
- Can I close part of my trade?
- How do I close a position on the eToro mobile app?
- Can I close all my trades at the same time?
You can find all the information about how to close a trade in our video on the eToro Academy: