How do I deposit by bank transfer?
- Click on the blue Deposit Funds button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Choose the currency and the amount. Different details will be given for different currencies, so make sure you have chosen the correct currency.
- Select Bank Transfer as the payment method and click ‘Continue’. The bank transfer details will appear on the screen and be sent to you by email.
- Log into your bank’s web service (or go to your bank) to transfer the funds.
- Enter the transaction ID and your username as the payment reference.
- Complete the transfer and open a new ticket in our Customer Service Center to send us a screenshot of the payment confirmation (or a scanned copy of the SWIFT document from the bank).
Here are some notes to keep in mind when depositing by bank transfer:
- Bank transfer deposits may take 4-7 business days to process.
- Your eToro trading account will be credited once the transfer has been confirmed by our bank.
- The exchange rate to USD will be calculated on the day the deposit was processed to your account.
- You may be charged by funding providers involved in the transfer (intermediary bank, receiving bank).