How do I deposit by wire transfer?
To deposit via Wire Transfer, please click on the Wire Transfer option in Cashier:
- Choose the currency and the amount, and click on 'Next'. Different details will be given for different currencies, so make sure you have chosen the correct currency.
- Print out the Wire Transfer details appearing on the screen.
- Go to your bank and forward your Wire Transfer.
- Fill in your username and the transaction reference number in Payment Details field.
- Your bank will issue a SWIFT document of your transfer.
- After transferring the funds, please upload a scanned copy of the SWIFT document to https://www.etoro.com/support/
If it was an online transfer, please make a screenshot of the online confirmation.
Note: Wire transfer deposits may take 4-7 business days to process. Your eToro trading account will be credited once the transfer has been confirmed by our bank. The rate will be calculated on the day the deposit was processed to your account.
Please note, you may be charged by the funding provider involved in the transfer (intermediary bank, receiving bank).
The transaction will show as 'eToro (Europe) Ltd.' on the financial statement of your payment provider.