How do I deposit via Credit / Debit Card?
- Click on the blue Deposit Funds button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Choose the currency and the amount.
- Select Credit / Debit card as the payment method.
- Enter the following details:
- Your card number
- Your card's expiry date
- The CVV code (3 digits on the back of your credit / debit card)
- The name on the card
- Click ‘Deposit’.
Your eToro account should be credited with the funds within minutes. If your deposit is not approved for any reason, you will be notified via email.
Here are some notes to keep in mind when depositing by credit / debit card:
- eToro accepts credit and debit payments from the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro.
- Only debit cards that can receive funds and have a CVV code are accepted.
- The credit / debit card must belong to the eToro account holder.