How can I find my Account Statement?
In order to see your account statement, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Portfolio tab in the left hand sidebar and then click on the clock icon to access your History view. Make sure you are in your Real account.
- Click on the blue settings icon in the top right hand corner and select Account Statement from the menu.
- Choose the time frame for your account statement, and click on the tick button to generate the account statement.
At the bottom of the main page, you can click the links to go to the different sections of the account statement:
- Closed Positions - shows details of all closed manual and copied trades
- Transactions Report - shows details of all transactions (deposits, withdrawals, positions opened and closed, fees, dividends, etc.).
- Financial Summary - shows a summary of your profit/loss, fees and commissions that you can use to calculate the taxable income that you may need to include in your tax return
You can save your account statement as a PDF or Excel file by clicking on the relevant icon: