eToro It is the world’s leading social trading network, with millions of registered users and an array of innovative trading and investment tools.The eToro team is constantly growing, presenting new job opportunities in offices around the world, including the following locations: UK, Israel, China, Australia, Cyprus, US and more.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our R&D and IT teams. Recruiting for other departments will be required at need. This is a full time position (Sunday-Thursday).
Location: Champion Tower, Bnei Brak
- Facilitating and managing the hiring processes end to end in Israel and in other Global sites, from sourcing , drafting and posting technical job descriptions to conducting CV screen and interviews.
- Developing innovative sourcing channels, Sourcing in multiple channels, including social media, job portals, professional forums etc. to identify and attract the best talent
- Delivering the best candidate experience while connecting and communicating with candidates
- Working closely with hiring managers, interviewers
- Supporting HR processes and projects i.e Friend Referral program, Candidates experience, Create Professional kits for managers etc.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Familiarity with different sourcing methods and portals (github, linkedin)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English with ability to conduct HR interviews in English
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably hi-bob and Commeet) and computer software (Google applications, excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Team Player