software developer payments
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
This is a full stack position with strong emphasis (80%) on backend skills.
The ideal candidate is proficient in .Net and C#, is familiar with integrations of payment gateways etc, and is open minded towards front end technologies (Angular7 in particular) even though most of the work is backend.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and hold design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Experienced with MS-SQL server
- Experienced in C#, distributed systems, micro services
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
Nice to have
- Experienced with cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Experience developing client side applications with Angular frameworks
- Experienced with Fintech industry