Junior Position- Tech Marketing - PPC Analyst
• Creation, optimization and scaling of Google Ad, YouTube and other campaigns in order to achieve the company's goals
• Regular analysis of advertising performance based on ROI and other revenue models
• Generating weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other KPIs
• Working closely with the other team members to meet the company's goals
• Running on-going A/B testing on different activity parameters to optimize results
• Providing creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas
Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Mathematics (Engineering, Physics, BioTech, etc)
Innate curiosity about the way things work.
Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions and formulate strategies based on data patterns.
Self-motivated, goal driven, willing to work overtime at times.
Passionate about Fin-Tech and the online marketing industry. Interested in keeping up with the latest trends.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organizational skills, time management abilities and attention to detail.
Fluency in English - Mandatory (Speech and composition)
Fluency in a European language (ex. DE, IT, NL) - Advantage.