Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 7 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talent to join our amazing team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, tidy, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team and corporate area of eToro.
The Financial and Planning Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing financial and business support as part of the FP&A team in the Finance division. The candidate will report to the FP&A manager.
You will partner with teams across the organization to manage forecasting and reporting with a strong focus on marketing revenue and cost. This role will help to understand the performances of the different business units and will help to implement changes and improve efficiencies within the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibilities of various performance reports for the senior management and CEO.
- Weekly forecasting and analysis for marketing and business performance.
- Control expenses in line with plans and budgets.
- Review Actual vs. Budget for monthly and monthly closes.
- Working closely with marketing on payments and cost analysis.
- Review and monitor marketing payments.
- Responsible for the yearly budget and financial planning for the different business units. Both in Israel and overseas.
- Enhance and develop finance policies and procedures.
Want to join? If you
- 1-3 years of experience in Budget Control and Pricing.
- BA. Finance / Economics or similar.
- Skilled with Excel (modeling, Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc’).
- High level of English.
It will also be nice if you
- Have experience from an online company.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities
- Have tremendous analytical skills
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have attention to details.
- Takes ownership and brings own initiatives.
- Be self-driven and highly passionate about your field of work
- Have the ability to work in an intense, stressful environment
- Be Happy and Positive!