Blockchain backed developer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader. Blockchain and crypto assets are core to eToro's vision and strategy, transferring financial services to the Blockchain.
Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
We work with cutting edge, micro services based technologies, to deliver highly secured, insanely easy to use blockchain and cryptocurrencies services. We work with .net core technologies over Azure and Kubernetes using agile methodologies. Join our team and become part of the blockchain revolution
What will you be doing?
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team. Own the full development cycle building major components of the platform. Design, deliver and deploy a highly available and scalable platform.
- Proficiently use C#, .NET, Kubernetes, Azure cloud to build blockchain based services.
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Tackle technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis
- Collaborate with Product, Finance and Legal departments on day to day basis
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Minimum 5 years experience of back-end development using C# and.NET environments
- Passion about blockchain and experience developing blockchain services is an advantage.
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - Advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker - an advantage.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts.
- A degree in CS or a veteran of relevant army unit.