Investment Program Specialist
Investment Program Specialist
The Investment Program Specialist position will be responsible for overseeing, leading the operations, business strategy and marketing of eToros portfolio management program for talented traders, professional investors and money managers.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and be an integral part of eToros’ Investment Team in the marketing department. eToro is looking for a driven and motivated individual with a passion for democratizing finance to oversee their current investment/top trader program. The role will place this individual with unique responsibility in influencing the direction of eToro’s innovative Copy Trading program; a central feature of the company’s mission; opening up the financial markets for everyone to to invest in a simple and transparent manner.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee all operational aspects of the program as well as restructuring/optimizing/rebuilding the current Program’s offering.
- Work in the AUM Growth Team/Investment Team, helping to retain and grow the Assets-Under-Management (AUM) at eToro.
- Oversee marketing campaigns across various channels to attract eToro clients and new clients to come to eToro to copy other traders. This includes cross-selling and acquisition campaigns.
- Be the internal and external point of contact within the organisation for all Program related matters.
- Be client facing representative of the Program at global conferences and client events.
- Grow eToro’s financial marketplace by optimizing the process for recruiting and accepting new Popular Investors to the Program.
- Have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a project management, program management role in a fin-tech company/investment platform.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, business, marketing or a related field
- Have a knowledge and passion for financial markets and investing.
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Comfortable with interacting with clients/business partners in person.
- Have a technical orientation, analytical skills such as, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, project management software, backoffice systems and CRM software.
- Are organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively to execute large projects and daily routines.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
It will also be nice if you have:
- Have an interest in investing and financial markets. In addition, an interest in the blockchain space and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in an online P2P marketplace and/or in corporate communications.
- Some understanding of SQL, html and programming languages
- Additional academic qualifications and relevant course such as project management qualifications
- Additional written and spoken language