Compliance Ops Fullstack Developer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implementation of software products of the company.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the software lifecycle of feature development, with emphasis on architecture, designs ,implementation and delivery.
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
- Research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Be involved in building our platform
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Write non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques.
Want to join? If you
- 3+ years of professional experience in Web Development - Must
- Experience using rest API - Must
- 3+ years of advanced, proven knowledge of at least one modern JS frameworks such as Angular, React or VUE.- Must
- 2+ years of advanced experience with HTML and CSS - Must
- Strong C# experience (.NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET Core)
- Experienced with MS-SQL server
- Team Player
- Experienced with Microservices design - Advantage
- Experienced with cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure) - Advantage
- Experienced with Fintech industry and/or compliance domain - Advantage.