Customer Service Team Leader 客服团队负责人
What will you be doing?
- In charge of the customer service team’s daily management, including time schedule, vacations and work division.
- Give accurate direction and support to CF Manager to facilitate successful completion of organization’s targets and performance goals.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Carefully identify problems that might arise from operations with the use of ethical procedures and professional judgment.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution; Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Make use of proven business techniques in the identification of lapses and loopholes in the organization’s customer service department and recommend better strategies that will yield better results.
- Work according to the Company’s guidelines, goals and key values, going above and beyond for every customer.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Ensure members have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Compliance tasks such as Tickets, AML, MIMO cases in Back Office.
Want to Join? If you
- Minimum 3 years experiences in CS roll and Problem solving skills/analytical ability.
- Minimum 1 year experience in CS management role, and has the experiences on cooperating with other offices.
- High level English
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment. Multi task and agile.
- Familiarity with MS O.S, M.S Office, mobile and the internet world.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Know us
- Financial markets background.
- More than 2 years foreign company working experiences
- Familiar with Salesforce, google products, tableau