Social Media Lead
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 12 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As social media associate, you will be responsible for managing all social media channels for the eToro US team. Responsibilities for this role includes drafting and posting content, monitoring and replying to community engagements, and reporting on content performance. You will also be expected to analyze account performance and provide suggestions for optimization in order to improve performance in the future.
- Setting, optimizing and scaling social media platforms with particular focus on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Facebook, and more.
- Develop ideas for compelling social content by collaborating with internal and external partners
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals, and other KPI’s
- Build out user insights to better construct future content rollouts and increase conversions
- Monitor all online channels to look for opportunities to inject ourselves into the conversation in a helpful way and spread awareness
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in marketing role (Fintech industry is preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms
- Able to handle multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
- Able to work cross-functionally to complete projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity for crypto and blockchain space