Flag as spam
$XRP Well guys... I'm at -70% coz all my trades were bought at an average rate of 2.2(one of the trades was bought @ 3 to be precise and that rate is faaaar to reach) and I acquired 2022 xrp units in total....now I'm thinking to close all the trades and buy again with remaining 30% with whatever amount I get, at the current rate of .74... I'll get 1800 xrp units ... but at much lower rate... any advice ? ...