, jimnyvic

jimnyvic
Risk

Spain
Translate
5
Followers
0
0userSocialWidget.week
Copiers
No Change

Sell
S
9132.30
Buy
B
9134.70
Sell
S
0.2160
Buy
B
0.2213
Sell
S
0.1040
Buy
B
0.1046
View more

Similar Traders

View More
TJRA20
@TJRA20
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
$NSDQ100 Para los alcistas 6650$ es un nivel clave, perderlos sería caer a 6600$ y no soportar este valor iría directamente a la zona 6500$, para los bajistas no superar en varias sesiones 7040$ , pero ya que esta correlacionado con el $SPX500 no superar los 2750$ o caer por debajo de 2680$ sería muy negativo para el mercado, vigilar el vix que se encuentra arriba de 15$, por encima de este valor puede haber más caídas , por debajo de 14$ el vix sería muy positivo , 20$ sería probable una czids del mercado superior de 5%, buen día ... Show More
Translate
Chillexffs
@Chillexffs
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
$GOOG (Alphabet) Is it the same like amazon? Good numbers but bad Outlook? ... Show More
BonzoGonzo
@BonzoGonzo
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
$NSDQ100 good opportunity to add more sells ... Show More
Lenticularis
@Lenticularis
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
Dear eTorians, Today I added some funds to be prepared for what could soon become an unpleasant drawdown situation. I also carefully thought about possibly closing some of the open $SPX500 short positions at loss and add a balanced long position to put the whole trade in a complete hedge for some days. However, I decided to discard this option and stick to the plan of only holding short positions until I feel comfortable that a solid longer lasting bottom develops. Shifting back and forth, long and short, to my experience can swiftly lead to large losses, especially at higher leverage, and under such volatile conditions a tilt (full account wipe-out) is only a matter of time. Thus, I keep the strategy and allow substantial drawdown building up. Currently the 7 open <a href="/markets/spx500" class="e-link">$SPX500</a> positions expose the account to more than 2x, e.g. if <a href="/markets/spx500" class="e-link">$SPX500</a> moves 1% up, account goes &gt;2% down. There are many resistance levels from here on the way up that could mark the next turning point: - 2530: Current close, 20DMA (Will likely break with an up gap on Monday) - 2570: 0.50-Retracement from leg down dating back to 2nd Dec - 2600: Round number, low from 1st wave down - 2620: 0.62-Retracement from leg down dating back to 2nd Dec, Trend channel connecting 29.Oct with 24.Dec lows and create parallel line from 2nd Dec. high (my favorite!) - 2640: 50DMA - 2740: 200DMA, Trendline connecting 3.Oct-3.Dec highs - 2815: High of wave 2 (Note: Some of these levels are quite dynamic, e.g. 1 week later they can have moved substantially.) So, quite some work for the markets if they are due for another major leg upwards towards ATHs. I personnaly do not believe that this is the intent of the markets right now regarding the surges in last two weeks. If it was &quot;their&quot; intent, they could have done it easily back in last week of Nov. and early Dec. which saw very similar newsflow, compared to this week, and led to a one week 10%+ wonder in <a href="/markets/spx500" class="e-link">$SPX500</a> that was swiftly erased subsequently. I rather believe the current leg up is a very simple trap to mitigate escalation to the downside in an attempt to land the plane softly. Thus, I expect markets to turn somewhere around above mentioned levels. Means basically somewhere between 2530 and 2815 as there are so many. To the current copiers, due to the added funds you have to make a choice: - Just leave the copy as is (not recommended, as I do not know how freshly opened trades will be handled in your account due to the rather large amount of 25% that I&#x27;ve added) - Close the copy and directly reopen. Cost: Spreads. - Close the copy and wait for better entry at possibly higher drawdown levels. You might miss some profit if markets directly turn down or avoid some substantial drawdown if markets turn up much further. I would recommend 3rd option and follow the market action, at least until &quot;great progess&quot; is confirmed out of the US-China trade talks Mon-Tue. But as noted above: It depends on &quot;their&quot; intent, maybe they feel already comfortable around these levels to initiate the next leg down, so controversial news flow could as well be in the cards next week. Precious metals and <a href="/markets/eurusd" class="e-link">$EURUSD</a> positions will remain open for now. Even though there was quite a strong pullback for <a href="/markets/gold" class="e-link">$GOLD</a> yesterday, it managed to stay firm above 1280. <a href="/markets/silver" class="e-link">$SILVER</a> was stable, and <a href="/markets/platinum" class="e-link">$PLATINUM</a> even broke out to the upside. This indicates that safe haven demand is absolutely not off the table because of a couple of wonderful up-days in equities. Best wishes, Adrian <a href="/markets/spx500" class="e-link">$SPX500</a>, <a href="/markets/dj30" class="e-link">$DJ30</a>, <a href="/markets/nsdq100" class="e-link">$NSDQ100</a>, <a href="/markets/ger30" class="e-link">$GER30</a>, <a href="/markets/uk100" class="e-link">$UK100</a>, <a href="/markets/fra40" class="e-link">$FRA40</a>, <a href="/markets/jpn225" class="e-link">$JPN225</a>, <a href="/markets/gold" class="e-link">$GOLD</a>, <a href="/markets/silver" class="e-link">$SILVER</a>, <a href="/markets/platinum" class="e-link">$PLATINUM</a>, <a href="/markets/usdollar" class="e-link">$USDOLLAR</a>, <a href="/markets/eurusd" class="e-link">$EURUSD</a> ... Show More
ratskrone
@ratskrone
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
$NSDQ100 frozen again. Etoro at its best ... Show More