, TOTALPLUS

TOTALPLUS
Risk

Spain
MY STRATEGY : A long march begins by putting one foot in front of the other. 90% of the trade is mental, the other 10% is good math.
8
Followers
0
0userSocialWidget.week
Copiers
No Change

Sell
S
1.1034
Buy
B
1.1037
Sell
S
0.6718
Buy
B
0.6719
Sell
S
183.1624
Buy
B
186.6606
View more

Similar Traders

View More
TOTALPLUS
@TOTALPLUS
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
¡Mi portafolio ha ganado un 64.20 % el último mes! Compruébelo etoro.tw/2XeMiea ... Show More
Translate
TOTALPLUS
@TOTALPLUS
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
¡Mi portafolio ha ganado un 35.77 % la última semana! Compruébelo etoro.tw/2XeMiea ... Show More
Translate
TOTALPLUS
@TOTALPLUS
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
¡Mi portafolio ha ganado un 10.82 % la última semana! Compruébelo etoro.tw/2XeMiea ... Show More
Translate
TOTALPLUS
@TOTALPLUS
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
¡Mi portafolio ha ganado un 23.70 % la última semana! Compruébelo etoro.tw/2XeMiea ... Show More
Translate
TOTALPLUS
@TOTALPLUS
Turn on notifications
Flag as spam
¡Mi portafolio ha ganado un 0.94 % el último día! Compruébelo etoro.tw/2XeMiea ... Show More
Translate