📌 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘!
If you just started or thinking of copying me, please take the time to read this post to the bottom. Thank you and welcome aboard!
Investing is my greatest passion. I spend entire days reading news and balance sheets, analysing trends and collecting information regarding the stock market.
My personal goal is to consistently outperform the S&P 500.
Focusing on disruptive innovation trends:
→ Digital Industry
→ Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
→ Internet of Things
→ Cloud Computing
→ 5G & Connectivity
• A balanced mix of long term buy&hold stocks and ETFs
• Meticulous study of the company, its business model, fundamentals and future potential
• Constantly looking for undervalued companies and new opportunities
• Sector and geographical diversification (primarily on the Chinese and American markets)
• Keep cash and add funds regularly
𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧:
⚖️ Risk target 𝟱 or lower
⛔ No crypto
⛔ No leverage & no selling position
💰 Many companies pay dividends
• Volatility is not necessarily a problem: the more a market falls, the more opportunities there are to find undervalued stocks.
• If you invest directly in stocks, spend your time analyzing the competitive position of the company you want to invest in. The rest, in general, is just a distraction, which must be avoided at all costs.
• Make sure the company can be more or less in the same situation over the next ten years. If you are not capable of this, if you believe that new technologies or new tastes of the consumer can alter his position in the market, let the opportunity go away.
• I study companies, not the “Stock Market”. You have to buy a stock as if you were buying the whole company. If I’m not interested in buying the whole company, I’m not interested in buying a single share.
• And lastly, the most important: enjoy the process. The route is more interesting than the final destination.
• Please copy open trades
• Copy size $500+ for best copy accuracy
• Copy length 1+ years to see the best benefits of a balanced portfolio.
• The longer you stay, the better the returns
• Volatility is part of the game, patience is key.
📢 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴?
There is not perfect time to start copying someone. There will be always ups and downs in the market, it is impossible to known when stocks will be at the lowest price.
But remember: 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 > 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻?
I start from the fundamentals, and I also analyze global trends, products, demand, reputation and competitors; but most importantly, constant learning.
I'm focusing on everything about 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 and emerging industries which will be growing in the next decade!
𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗼?
If this strategy sounds like how you would like to invest? and you believe in the disruptive innovation of technology for the future? You are welcome aboard to copy/invest with me!
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁!
Giuseppe... Show More