Korean Localization Intern
● Collecting financial data using online and offline sources
● Coordinating and maintaining databases
● Creating and maintaining computer spreadsheet models
● Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls if needed
● Fundamental equity research including but not limited to research report writing for targeted companies, financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation
● Data processing and preliminary data analysis.
● Coordinate with other departments for cross-department projects.
● Deliver results on ad-hoc jobs assigned from managers or assignment leaders.
● Fluent in written and oral English/Korean/Chinese, professional in communication
● Marketing, Media, Communications, English and Economy majors are prioritized;
● Strong data mining and analysis; finance market sensitive
● Highly responsible with attention to details, fluent writing, time sensitive, good teamwork spirit.
● Exceptional skills in writing and presenting presentations
● Keen interest in Finance/Trading/Blockchain industries, good understanding of customer experience.
● Preference for people with internship experience from tech/consultancy companies
● Report duty at least 4-5 days per week.