Product Manager, Operation
If you dare to change the world, keep reading!
Join our leading product team, passionate about creating the very best products eToro offers to its 10M users worldwide.
As a product manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking UI right before launch. .
The position calls for someone who can take initiative, work independently, enjoy working hard on a challenging environment and learn on the job quickly to make a difference.
As a product manager, you will gather business requirements from the company business owners and internal users, design, and launch product features.
You will be leading our Backoffice applications, process, design and automation of operational workflows.
What will you be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your product's domain.
- Planning, implementation, and improvement of business processes and integrated systems that contain various diverse resources: work teams, technology, information and more.
- Design, manage and launch new features that are all about increasing our Operational efficiency and user experience.
- Manage all product milestones through an agile workflow.
- Ensure that the engineering team, QA, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
- Work closely with All Operational departments, Finance and Customer Support to identify new product needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
- Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases, including project schedules, scope documents, mockups, wireframes, and requirements.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
- Proactively seek out, track and remove barriers to completing a project.
- Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion for the products you manage.
Want to join? If you:
- Have a track record launching things successfully, on time.
- Tell us what you launched and how you made a difference.
- Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have the ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to a simple, effective and scalable product solutions.
- Have great interpersonal relations and the ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
- Have experience in data analysis and reporting systems.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Have knowledge and love for technology, design, mobile, social and online trends.
- Familiar with project management procedures and methodology, especially requirements management, planning, scheduling, and agile methodologies.
It will also be nice if you:
- Have a BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Science or a degree in a related field.
- Have knowledge or background in Operations Research and Optimization
- Have Experience with information systems Engineering
- Have knowledge or experience with UX/UI design.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- A self-starter with an initiative personality.
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.
- Phenomenal learning abilities.
This position is a full-time position