Senior PSP Payments Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Monitoring / Analysis of payments on business level
- Contract Negotiations with International PSPs
- Account Opening and maintenance with PSPs
- Review and monitoring of clearing fees
- Managing from A to Z, communicating and Testing / Liaising with RnD
- Dealing with Day to day vendor issues / routing
- Searching for New payment providers evaluation / on-boarding
- Maintaining and creating Compliance / Regulatory Requirements
- This is a business position. Not an accounting position.
- Outstanding organisational skills,be capable of multitasking effectively and Academic Degree – Finance
- Mandatory 1 - 2 years previous experience in payments management/ development role
- Good knowledge of and Previous job experience in FX and related field – minimum 1 year
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation; a team player
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- English - At mother tongue level; Greek – an advantage