Business Applications Manager (Salesforce)
eToro is looking for a Business Applications Manager to join the Israel site on a full-time basis.
eToro (http://www.etoro.com) is a global social trading and investing platform, serving 17 million users across 140 countries.
As a Business Applications Manager, you will be partnering with eToro Sales, Service and Marketing teams to unlock the business value of using Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud platforms while providing team leadership, best-practice solution architecture and implementations.
This is a great opportunity to join our Salesforce revamp efforts and build in-house skills and operation, as we continue to grow our business.
- Own Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud solutions in eToro; including administration
- Recruit, build and lead our Salesforce team that will own these solutions, provide best-practice solution architecture and on-going implementations; extend team capabilities and capacity with our SF consulting partners for CRM and Marketing Cloud
- Partner with eToro Sales, Service and Marketing teams to enhance the business value across platforms and processes
- Partner with Salesforce Account Manager, Success Manager to utilize SF resources
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to integrate SFMC and CRM with eToro data and backend platforms (using SQL, APIs and more)
- Collaborate with IT, Security and Compliance colleagues to apply guidelines
- Collaborate with Product Manager to gather projects requirements
- Promote ‘can do’ and good team spirit atmosphere
- Reporting to Director of Experience group
- Proven experience in technical leadership role, working closely with business owners and partners
- Proven experience in solution architecture, including designing data scheme and processes that support high scale project and performance
- Experience in integrating CRM with SFMC and/or with external systems and APIs
- Experience in team leadership; including metric management
- Min. 5 years hands-on experience with SF CRM and/or Marketing Cloud
- Good communication skills (English)
- Good understanding in Sales, Service and Marketing domains and practices
- Coding and SQL skills; including SF APEX, Lightning, AMPscript, HTML/CSS