Senior Affiliate Manager – Western Europe
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 16 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in old and new markets, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
eToro is looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager. This person will be responsible for supporting the growth of eToro’s affiliate program by engaging with new and existing affiliates, supporting affiliate on-boarding experience, strengthening and expanding relationships, media partnerships and providing tools and resources needed for their success and satisfaction. This role will also support other marketing functions such as data reporting, project management, and business development.
- Engage with new affiliates through various channels.
- Responsibility for optimization and ROI analysis of affiliates accounts
- Support marketing affiliates on-boarding experience.
- Service existing affiliates with effective and timely responses to their needs.
- Provide education to marketing affiliates about eToro’s tools and resources that they can leverage to be more successful.
- Support IL office team Initiatives.
- Collect and present performance data relevant to Marketing management.
- Support promotion execution and payments.
- Native level in one of the following languages is a MUST: Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish or Swedish and a high level of English
- 2+ years of experience as Affiliate Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a consumer-facing brand, preferably in fintech or financial services
- Intellectual curiosity for cryptocurrency and blockchain space in addition to the equities space.
- Experience in different channels of marketing, preferably growth marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to details
- Strong negotiation skills