AI Research Scientist
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organisational culture which is both professional and fun.
We are looking for creative, self driven, experts in the field of machine learning and specifically in deep learning techniques. Researchers will apply their knowledge of Deep Learning to multiple types of complex financial problems and automated trading strategies. We’re lootrsking for highly motivated and a team player individual to join our Trading department (Tel-Aviv).
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday
As a trading research scientist, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop automated trading strategies – from ideation and all the way to a running prototype.
- Develop a recommendation engine of sorts to help with decision making in a highly complex and dynamic environment
- Use the latest machine learning methods.
- Learn how to deal with vast amounts of time series data and noise. Lots of noise.
- You’ll develop techniques and processes to hand-off models into the development queue and in general work closely with the R&D team in eToro.
- Maintain and improve existing trading strategies.
- Be part of the data management team and help shape the future architecture and machine learning pipeline.
Want to join? If you have:
- Advanced degree in computer science engineering or similar field (Mathematics of Physics)
- At least 3 years of industrial experience with Deep Learning or reinforcement learning
- Excellent programming skills and deep knowledge of machine learning. Not knowledge of packages but rather knowledge of how things work.
- Prior experience in time series and very large data sets
- Publications in NeurIPS or similar – advantage
- Prior knowledge of trading – a plus
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment