Senior Arabic Affiliate Manager
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 15 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in old and new markets, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
eToro is looking for a Senior Arabic Affiliate Manager. This person will be responsible for supporting the growth of eToro’s Arabic affiliate program by engaging with new and existing affiliates, supporting affiliate on-boarding experience, strengthening and expanding relationships, media partnerships and providing tools and resources needed for their success and satisfaction. This role will also support other marketing functions such as data reporting, sales, retention and business development.
- Engage with new affiliates through various channels.
- Support marketing affiliates on-boarding experience.
- Service existing affiliates with effective and timely responses to their needs.
- Provide education to marketing affiliates about eToro’s tools and resources that they can leverage to be more successful.
- Collect and present performance data relevant to Arabic Marketing management.
- Support promotion execution and payments.
- research, negotiate and onboard new partners
- optimize existing deals for positive ROI
- Native Arabic speaker and excellent English level
- Bachelor’s Degree - a must!
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a affiliation , preferably in fintech or financial services
- Experience in different channels of marketing, preferably growth marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex projects under tight schedules
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and negotiating skills
- Tech oriented person that can work with multiple systems
- experience working with predetermined goals in a fast and competitive environment