Marketing Project Coordinator
eToro isn’t just the leading social trading platform with over 10 million users worldwide. It’s also a fantastic place to work. Join a company that encourages innovative thinking (hey, we wouldn’t exist without it), wants to support your personal growth (if you’re happy, we’re happy!) and appreciates your individuality (we believe diversity = strength).
As Marketing Operations Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the smooth workflow of a range of marketing projects, including creative 360 campaigns, localisations, video productions, company events, and more. Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Strong English communication skills
- Highly motivated to learn.
- Self-starter, proactive and flexible; must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding project management skills, demonstrated by the ability to coordinate between multiple interfaces.
- Have excellent attention to details
- Highly collaborative team player, comfortable with a dynamic working environment
- Excellent computer skills (specifically MS Office applications)
- Technical orientation
- Organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
In addition, you must possess the following qualities:
- Have strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have the ability to work cross-functionally and manage cross-department projects
- Have an excellent attention for details
- Have verbal and written communication skills
This position is a full-time position
Entry level position and is suitable for newly graduated candidates