Project Manager eToroX
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec - the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
What will you be doing?
- Manage several projects and deliverable concurrently, while working closely with a cross departmental teams, such as: Product/Dev, Marketing, Regulation, Legal, Operations & Finance.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects in different stages of life cycle.
- Effectively coordinate external and internal resources.
- Guide & direct project teams to meet project objectives.
- Create detailed monthly to quarterly work plans which identity and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects on time
- Define the scope of the quarterly planning in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Report key project management metrics to various functions and levels.
What you need to have in order to join us?
Skills and Personal attributes
- Ability the lead simultaneously several projects with complex cross-organization business processes, not technical only.
- Leadership skills while working with a cross-functional teams: deep collaboration, mentoring ability, team first mentality, flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills towards all - management, colleagues, matrix teams & external partners, that will enable you to lead a project successfully by driving colleagues - which are not under your direct management.
- High sense of responsibility & accountability
- Excellent organizational skills - clearly outline objectives, timing, risks, resources, problems and possible solutions.
- Decision making skills - organization, planning, and problem solving throughout the project(s)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - English and Hebrew.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years as a Project Manager, of which at least 2 years are in cross-organization business processes related projects
- Strong technical background in software development projects
- Managing and driving change within a matrix organization.
- Blockchain, trading or financial background, is a major advantage.