Which fees and commissions does eToro have?
There are 5 types of fees on eToro:
- Conversion fee: apply to non-USD deposits and withdrawals.
- Spread: the difference between the BUY and SELL prices of a certain asset. The spread is a common way in which brokers charge fees.
- Overnight fee: also called rollover fee and refers to the payment for holding a CFD position overnight.
- Withdrawal fee: all withdrawal requests are subject to a $5 USD fee.
- Inactivity fee: charged after 12 months with no login activity.
In addition to fees, dividends may be credited to or debited from your available balance.
For a full overview of all eToro's fees and commissions, please refer to our fees page.
Watch our video on the eToro Academy to find out more: