How do I find stocks on the platform?
You can invest in any of the 3,000 stocks we currently offer. There are two ways to find stocks on the eToro investment platform:
- Via the Search bar
On the web version of eToro, type the name of the stock (or its symbol) into the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Via the Discover section
To browse through the stocks we offer:
1. Go to the Discover page (On the web version of eToro: click Discover in the side menu. On the eToro mobile app: tap the 🔎 at the bottom of the screen).
2. Select 'Stocks' from the different market options to invest in.
3. Use filters or view custom categories:
- Use the filters at the top of the screen to view stocks according to exchange or sector.
- Custom categories are generated using specific criteria that are frequently updated.
- Daily Movers
- Trending Stocks
- Market Analysis
- Popular Picks
- Equity focused
- Stocks-based Portfolios
To see a full list of stocks, click on ‘View All’ on the right side of each category. You can then select the filter icon to refine your search by exchange or industry.
4. Select the stock you are interested in to go to its page. You can perform additional actions by clicking on:
- The small graph to view the stock’s full chart
- The SELL or BUY icons to open a trade