What is proof of address?
To verify your account, you are required to provide us with a separate document (different from your proof of identity) confirming your current residential address.
This document must be issued in the name of the eToro account holder and dated within the last 3 months (with the exception of valid government-issued identification documents, such as a driver's license), and must contain the following information:
a. Your name
b. Your current residential address
c. The date of issue
d. The issuing authority
e. A reference to the issuing authority (logo, contact information, website etc.)
We accept documents that are issued by a bank, a utility company, a government agency or a judicial authority. If your bill or document is available online, you may send it to us either as a PDF file, or as a screenshot.
Proof of address can be one of the following:
- Electricity, water, gas, telephone or Internet bill
- Driver's license / residence permit / national ID / state ID
- Bank statement / credit card statement
- Council tax or municipality bill / government tax letter
- Social insurance statement
- House Rental Official Agreement – Issued by Government
What will not be accepted?
- Pension or insurance documents
- Invoices for purchasing goods
- Handwritten bills
Documents can be sent in your local language and can be uploaded here.