Where is my Account Statement?
The eToro Account Statement is available on both the web version of eToro and the eToro mobile app.
You can access the account statement directly here. You can also find it via Settings or your Real Portfolio.
- From Settings:
- Click on Account Settings (On the web version of eToro: Click ⚙️ Settings in the left-hand menu, then click on Account. On the eToro mobile app: tap on at the top of the screen, then tap Settings ⚙️ and Account).
- Under Documents, click View next to Account Statement.
- From your Real Portfolio:
- Click on History (On the web version of eToro: Click ⚙️ Portfolio in the left-hand menu, then click on 'My Portfolio' and select 'History' from the menu. On the eToro mobile app: Tap on Portfolio at the bottom of the screen, then click on 'My Portfolio' and select 'History' from the menu).
- Tap on the right side.
- Select 'Account Statement'.
Choose a predefined time frame, or select Custom to choose your preferred date range. Click Create to generate the report.
You can save your account statement as a PDF or Excel file by clicking on the relevant icon: