How do I transfer cryptocurrency from the eToro trading platform to my eToro Wallet?
You can withdraw supported cryptocurrencies from the eToro trading platform to an external wallet via the eToro Wallet, which is a mobile app available on both iOS and Android devices. Your username and password for the eToro Wallet will match your trading account's login credentials.
Once you have installed and signed into the eToro Wallet, you will see the option to transfer coins to the eToro Wallet in the “Edit Trade” window of the relevant trade in the eToro trading platform.
*** If you funded your account with online banking, you will have to wait 7 days before you can initiate a transfer.
*** The process of transferring coins is one-way only, which means that any crypto you transfer from the eToro platform to the eToro Wallet cannot be transferred back to the eToro platform.
Here are the steps for transferring cryptocurrency from the eToro trading platform to the eToro Wallet:
- Click on the “Portfolio” tab of your account.
- Click on the asset you would like to transfer. This will show you all of your open trades for that asset.
- Click on the specific trade you would like to transfer. You can also follow these steps on your mobile device.
- On the “Edit Trade” screen, click “Transfer to Wallet” to review the transfer’s details.
- Click “Transfer” to initiate the process, which takes 1-3 days. You should receive a notification to confirm that your request was submitted. You can manage all of your transfers via the “Cashflow” section in your History view here.
- Your crypto will then be processed into your eToro Wallet. From within the Wallet, you can convert your crypto or send it elsewhere. You can find a guide on how to send your coins to another wallet here.
Here are some other notes to keep in mind while transferring crypto to your eToro Wallet:
- You will need to have a cell phone verified with SMS capabilities to use the wallet. Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is mandatory for the eToro Wallet.
- You will have to initiate a transfer for each trade you would like to move into your wallet individually. You cannot initiate a single transfer to move all of your trades under one asset.
- All transfer minimums and fees can be found on the Wallet fees page.
- XRP (Ripple) and XLM (Stellar) have other specific wallet requirements.