Quantitative researcher - systematic trading
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organisational culture which is both professional and fun.
We are looking for creative, self driven, experts in the field of quantitative finance with specific knowledge in modern portfolio theory, options pricing theories and market micro structure. Quantitative researchers will work in applying variations of these financial theories to work. We’re looking for highly motivated and a team player individual to join our Trading department (Tel-Aviv).
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop automated hedging trading strategies for various assets – from ideation and all the way to a running prototype.
- Use the latest econometric and statistical methods to analyze patterns.
- Learn how to deal with vast amounts of time series data and noise. Lots of noise.
- You’ll develop techniques and processes to hand-off models into the development queue and in general work closely with the R&D team in eToro.
- Maintain and improve existing trading strategies
- Be part of the data management team and help shape the future architecture and machine learning pipeline.
Want to join? If you have:
- Advanced degree in computer science engineering or similar field (Mathematics of Physics)
- At least 3 years of experience in a company that deploys automated trading as part of its operations.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Prior experience in time series and very large data sets.
- Publications in the field of pricing theories – advantage
- Prior knowledge of trading – a plus
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment