StocksASML Holding NVASML.NV

ASML.NV

ASML Holding NV

421.95 12.20 (2.98%)
价格由 Xignite 提供, 欧元 市场休市
交易
421.27
422.18
热门
Dontknowsure
ASML.NV
ASML Holding NV
421.27
12.20 (2.98%)
交易
Youssef Salim
𝙀𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙋𝙀 𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀 I live in Italy and for this reason I have a strong exposure to the Euro in terms of income, savings and expenses. The Euro has been doing terribly in recent months and we're very close to parity with the dollar. One advatage though is that the eToro portfolio... 显示更多 翻译
评论分享
1 回复
null
.
KUAN HUNG YEH
Bastiaan Wouter Jan Able van Waarde
Beste geïnteresseerden Wist je dat $ASML.NV (ASML Holding NV) komende jaar 20% meer winst gaat maken? En dat ze eigenlijk nog steeds niet genoeg machines kunnen maken om aan de vraag van de markt te voldoen? Met de huidige daling van het aandeel is asml een koopkans geworden! Fijne avond, Bas 翻译
ASML.NV
ASML Holding NV
421.27
12.20 (2.98%)
交易
评论分享
显示更多评论11的2
2 回复
null
.
Trvrije
Copiers update: from my newly deposited funds, I used 51% to buy long term positions and will use the other 49% to day trade. I bought a bit of the huge Dutch companies $ADYEN.NV (Adyen NV) and $ASML.NV (ASML Holding NV) , and as soon as NASDAQ opens I will buy $LIT . Lithium prices have risen exponentially... 显示更多 翻译