How do I withdraw money?
Customers may withdraw funds from their eToro account at any time. The full balance of your eToro account is available for withdrawal, minus any applicable fees. Payment of the withdrawal will be made via domestic wire.
How long will it take to receive my funds?
There is a 7-day hold from the date of deposit before all funds deposited via online banking can be withdrawn.
After that hold period, withdrawal requests take up to 1 business day for eToro to process, providing we have all necessary information. Once processed by eToro, online bank transfers generally take up to 3 business days but in some cases can take more.
Wire transfers can take up to 7 business days to receive funds.
Can I cancel my withdrawal request?
In some instances, you may be able to cancel your withdrawal request. To cancel your withdrawal request, please follow the steps below:
- Enter your trading account and click on the “Withdraw Funds” tab.
- A pop-up message will appear. Use the “click here” link to view your withdrawal history.
- Click on the “Reverse” button.
- Confirm that you wish to cancel the request.
- All funds, including withdrawal fees, will be immediately returned to your account balance.
Please note that if your transaction status is “In Process” you will be unable to cancel via the platform. In this case, please contact eToro customer service, and we will be happy to assist you.
What are the conditions for withdrawing funds?
- The minimum amount for withdrawal is USD $50.
- You must have withdrawable funds available.
- Your account needs to be verified, meaning a green tick appears on your profile (if you haven’t yet verified your account, please contact us and upload the required documents).
- Your account is in good standing with us (not in review).
Your personal information, payment details and accompanying documentation are protected by eToro’s strict information security policy. Rigorous guidelines are in place to ensure your private information is safeguarded.
Are there any withdrawal fees?
eToro USA LLC does not charge a withdrawal fee.
Details of our fees can be found on the Pricing & Transaction Fees page. Please note that you may also be charged a fee by your bank for receiving the transfer.
How will I know if my withdrawal request has been processed?
We will notify you via email once we complete processing your withdrawal request. In addition, you can click on ‘Portfolio’ and then on the History tab to view the current status of your withdrawal.
What should I do if my funds do not appear in my bank account?
- Check the confirmation email you received for the date your withdrawal request was processed. Alternatively, you can view this information on the platform by clicking on ‘Portfolio’ and then on the History tab.
- If more than 7 business days have passed and the funds still have not appeared in your bank account statement, please contact us.
- We will request that you provide us with a statement showing the incoming and outgoing transactions from the time the withdrawal was processed until the time you contacted us. Please make sure that your name, the transaction dates and the payment details are clearly legible.