Stocks-BRBY.L-Burberry Group

BRBY.L Burberry Group

2466.30 6.00 (0.24%)
Preços pela Xignite, em GBX Mercado fechado
Investir
3.22% Última semana
Created with Highcharts 4.2.7 /Highstock 4.2.7
Capitalização de mercado
9.47B
Intervalo diário
2429.35
-
2474.28
Intervalo de 52 sem.
1470.69
-
2475.28
Volume (3M)
1.31M
Rácio de Preço-Ganhos
22.3
Receita
2.96B

Últimas notícias de Burberry Group

Ver tudo
Debates sobre Top
Pascal Nicola Leubin
Monthly Review January Dear Copiers and Followers. January is behind us and I am pleased with the results in the portfolio, which added 19.50% for the month of January. Last week itself was not bad either, adding 4.01%. In total, my portfolio is up 23.51% YTD. I benefited massively from the huge gains... Mostrar mais Traduzir
Gostar ComentarPartilhar
1 resposta
null
.
Sterling_Maker
$BRBY.L (Burberry Group) often a stock that leads a bull run leads the end of it. Let’s see if the bearish move plays out finally. This is akin to Tesla & Apple relationship with the SPX500. All eyes on how this finishes today $UK100 Traduzir
Gostar ComentarPartilhar
null
.
Montgomery Key
2023 is off to a good start so far. While many have been struggling in these challenging markets, my portfolio is now up over 25% for this month. This is down to strong gains in $IAG.L (International Consolidated Airlines) $PETS.L (Pets at Home Group Plc) and $DIS (Walt Disney), I have also been able... Mostrar mais Traduzir
Gostar ComentarPartilhar
null
.
Aidoojp
$BRBY.L (Burberry Group) $UK100 If you are a bear and like shorting stocks then look no further than Burberry. Luxury goods can be recession proof with the average item bought being $2,000. However the richest will get hit the hardest with what’s coming Traduzir
Gostar ComentarPartilhar
Mostrar mais comentários2 de 4
1 resposta
null
.
Leading Fashion Stocks
European shares extend a winning streak on earnings boost. The luxury sector is highlighted. 🌎💍 European shares marked their longest winning streak since November 2021, lifted by upbeat earnings, while optimism over China's economic recovery lifted luxury stocks with $RMS.PA (Hermes International)... Mostrar mais Traduzir
Gostar ComentarPartilhar
null
.

Sobre Burberry Group

Burberry Group Plc é uma holding britânica que fabrica e distribui roupa e acessórios de luxo sob a marca Burberry. Ela atua por meio do varejo, atacado e licenciamento em todo o mundo. A empresa foi fundada em 1856 e está sediada em Londres, no Reino Unido. Está listada na Bolsa de Valores de Londres sob o código de ação BRBY.L. Siga a BRBY.L na eToro para obter mais informações.
9.6K
Funcionários
GB
Sede
1997
Fundada
Jonathan Akeroyd
Presidente Executivo
Show More

ESG: Uma nova fonte de informações

Obtenha informações sobre a sustentabilidade de uma empresa utilizando as pontuações ESG (ambiental, social e governação).
0
100
60
Alto
Indústria 
Média 57 
60
Meio Ambiente
61
Social
59
Governança

Pessoas também compraram