StocksSkyworks SolutionsSWKS

SWKS

Skyworks Solutions

172.46 1.48 (0.87%)
الأسعار المؤجلة من قبل NASDAQ، بـ USD تم إغلاق السوق
صفقة
S
172.37
B
172.79

Skyworks Solutions

تأسست شركة Skyworks Solutions في عام 1962، ويقع مقرها الرئيسي في مدينة ووبرن بماساتشوستس. تختص الشركة في تطوير وبيع منتجات أشباه الموصلات على نطاق عالمي بما في ذلك: المُضخمات وأجهزة الاستقبال والمخففات والمحولات وأجهزة الكشف والصمامات الثنائية والخلاطات وغيرها الكثير. تبيع شركة Skyworks Solutions هذه... عرض المزيد
الشهر الماضي
28,348
متابعون
1.18%
مستثمرون
100% Of them have BUY positions.
A decrease of -0.36% from last trading Day

اسواق متعلقة

Clarkson PLC
CKN.L
-19.98 (-0.65%)
S
3077.23
B
3087.78
Amadeus IT Hold -A-
AMS.MC
-1.24 (-1.94%)
S
62.62
B
62.76
Agora Inc
API
-0.04 (-0.10%)
S
38.63
B
38.72
Crowdstrike Holdings
CRWD
7.14 (3.05%)
S
240.98
B
241.50
SimCorp A/S
SIM.CO
-5.50 (-0.70%)
S
776.50
B
778.70
عرض المزيد

مستثمر

عرض المزيد
مشاركة مثبتة
Ishfaaq Peerally
𝗦𝗸𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝟮𝗤𝟮𝟭 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 Skyworks Solutions $SWKS (Skyworks Solutions) is the largest position in my portfolio. It is known to be one of the most important suppliers of Apple $AAPL (Apple) , making semiconductors used in Radio Frequency and mobile... عرض المزيد ترجم
اعجبني تعليقشارك
1 الرد
null
.
موجز الأسواق
الأعلى
Ion Popa
إ��طاليا
By 2023, the consumer share of the total devices, including both fixed and mobile devices, will be 74 percent, with business claiming the remaining 26 percent. Consumer share will grow at a slightly slower rate, at a 9.1 percent CAGR relative to the business segment, which will grow at a 12.0 percent... عرض المزيد ترجم