ETFiShares Core Aggressive Allocation ETFAOA

AOA

iShares Core Aggressive Allocation ETF

68.69 -0.54 (-0.78%)
Forsinkede priser fra NASDAQ i USD Marked lukket
Handl
S
68.54
K
68.73
Opslået opslag
Redigeret
eToro Team
Last year, we created tailor-made posts especially for you where we covered important topics and functionalities about our investment platform. Today, we're here to listen and understand what our users need 😍 So, what topics would you like us to cover this year? What do you think we need to delve... Vis Oversæt
Synes godt om KommentarDel
Vis flere kommentarer2 af 5
null
.
Markedsfeed
Top
Martin Oliver Swider
Redigeret
Why an 80/20 portfolio strategy could be the new 60/40 in a rising rate environment I’s an investment strategy as old as the hills — allocate 60% of a portfolio to equities and the other 40% to fixed income. Scott Ladner, CIO of Horizon Investments, is advocating for an 80/20 split instead and calls... Vis Oversæt
Stefano Bertani
🏆 I am a long-term investor who invests almost exclusively in ETFs with a limited risk profile. ✅ Diversification of ETFs linked to the various world economies ✅ Hold the ETF for a very long time ✅ Buy when the market goes down ✅ Always keep at least 15 / 20% of available funds for averaging ✅ No cryptos,... Vis Oversæt
Guillermo Garcia Dominguez
💥 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 🚨 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🚨 𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝟐𝟐 📊 Strategy Weight in portfolio = 20% * Monthly rebalance 💼 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬: STRUCTURAL DIVERSIFICATION + MOMENTUM & TREND FOLLOWING + RISK PARITY + OPTIMIZATION ( TARGET VOLATILITY) We... Vis Oversæt
Martin Oliver Swider
Redigeret
▶INTRODCTION◀ Instagram www.instagram.com/valuementum/ MY STRATEGY AND TARGET FOR 2022 🎯 Target ▶15+% Return p.a. ▶Minimized Drawdown 📝 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐘 Diversified Inversting with more safeness 💡 80 % in ETF, up to 20 % in Treasury with timing strategies and stop loses 🥇 Long-term strategy with... Vis Oversæt
Martin Oliver Swider
Redigeret
📣𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚📣 📈𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚: + 𝟯,𝟰𝟯% 📈𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚: +𝟰,𝟳𝟯 % My portfolio is composed up to two segments: 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙢(𝟱𝟬 - 𝟭𝟬𝟬%) $SOXX $SCHD IJR SPY QQQ, IWR XLI This Part of the strategy invests in ETF‘s... Vis Oversæt