What will you be doing?
- Manage a number of complex SEM accounts to a preset ROI and top line revenue targets.
- Perform keyword research and grouping, high-quality ads writing skills.
- Analyze data to find trends and make recommendations.
- Continuously perform A/B and Multi variable testing in order to continually maximize key metrics across campaigns
- Optimize SEM listing by knowing when to use negatives, bid changes, match type changes.
- Set-up, implement and manage pay-per-click campaigns in multiple search engines, social networks and languages.
- Perform high-skilled budget management and allocation
- Keep up to date with industry changes.
Want to join?
• At least 3 years of SEM experience
• Working knowledge of Google Ads & Ads Editor
• Fluency in written and conversational English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven success in managing large-scale, international PPC campaigns
- Experience in Google Analytics, Yahoo Search Marketing, MSN AdCenter /Bing
- A Bachelor’s degree in the Sciences or Mathematics (Engineering, Physics, BioTech, etc)
- Native language fluency in a European language (ex. DE, IT, NL)
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities
- Be Detail oriented and have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Have strong analytic skills, gleaning insights from data, making decisions based on data.