Customer Success Agent
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than 18 million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
The Customer Success Agent’s purpose is to provide the best customer experience possible by developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
The job is to work closely with Club members to ensure they are:
- Satisfied with the services they receive
- Aware of and properly utilising the benefits they are entitled to which will enable the customer to maximise their Club membership
- We need customer success agents to be in tune with what the customer needs and what their challenges are and to work with them to specifically overcome them.
As a Customer Success Agent you will work in the eToro Club team to :
- Be the dedicated point of contact for Club members in your region
- Respond to incoming questions or queries and direct them to the relevant teams if they are outside the scope of customer success
- Integrate Training & Support - to make sure that club members are taken through the system and trained in the product's use, ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience.
- Proactively identify and reach out to club members who are not benefiting from the offering and close any gaps in understanding
You should be service-oriented and possess as many of the following characteristics as possible;
- Proficient in spoken English
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Be service-oriented and possess as many of the following characteristics as possible:
- Basic technical acumen
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working in financial services
- You speak an additional language