eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our awesome team in Sydney!
What will you be doing?
- Assisting in talent management, selection and retention, talent pipeline build up, leadership development and the succession plan.
- Managing end to end recruitment processes: operations and projects, conducting interviews and reviewing offer proposals
- Supporting, identifying and reviewing employees training and development needs.
- Advising department managers on the development of an effective organization structure, on team building, long-term manpower strategy etc.
- Supporting the line manager in the performance and development review, annual salary review, incentive plan and promotions/transfers.
- Developing and implementing annual HR programs and specific HR programs in line with the company plan and business strategy (with the involvement of the line manager).
- Enhancing employee communication, monitoring the discipline and recognition, solving employees' problems and improving employee satisfaction.
- Reviewing, updating, communicating and monitoring Human Resources policies in line with employment legislation and business needs.
- Leading and developing other specific HR programs, such as: recognition and discipline, retention, HR audit, company culture, employee satisfaction survey, staff events etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human resources, Economy or related qualifications
- Minimum 8 years working experiences in Human Resources with at least 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Experience working in a multinational corporation environment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Proactive, dedicated with an excellent work ethic