Social Media Lead
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 15 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As the US Social Media Lead, you will be responsible for managing all social media channels for the eToro US team. Responsibilities for this role includes drafting and posting content, monitoring and replying to follower engagements, actively participating in wider community social conversations, and reporting on content performance. You will also be expected to analyze account performance and provide suggestions for optimization in order to improve performance in the future.
This is a remote position. We are hiring in the following locations ONLY:
- Austin, TX
- NY Metropolitan Area
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- Scottsdale, AZ
The ideal candidate will be a marketer with 3-4 years experience managing brand social accounts. Our industry is heavily focused on Twitter, so hands-on experience is a must. Also needs to have the ability to create actionable strategies and optimize based on data. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the US Brand Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting, optimizing and scaling social media platforms with particular focus on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Facebook, and more.
- Develop ideas for compelling social content by collaborating with internal and external partners
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals, and other KPI’s
- Build out user insights to better construct future content rollouts and increase conversions
- Monitor all online channels to look for opportunities to inject ourselves into the conversation in a helpful way and spread awareness
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in marketing role (fintech industry is preferred)
- In-depth, hands-on experience of all major social media platforms
- Able to handle multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
- Able to work cross-functionally to complete projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity for crypto and blockchain space
- Authorized to work in the United States